Thursday, March 19, 2020

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B53flIcsrU

Reflection: The feedback from my last video was astronomically profound! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the little notes made and critiques, but especially all of the wonderful positivity I received. It definitely bolstered my confidence! I was surprised the most by the pure admiration for my stage presence. Clarity, and conciseness was surely critiques that I took to heart this time around.

As far as changes go, I attempted to be more of a dynamic presence. I also attempted to be more clear and consistent with my message. This was a challenge, but I believe that I rose to the occasion!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon,
    Wow, this elevator pitch is so convincing and makes me want to go out and buy this app too. The positivity and enthusiasm that you showed throughout this pitch show me you are invested in this product. Laundro-On-The-Go is a great app for people to be able to use their time more efficiently. One thing I would say is to not move the camera around so much as this could distract the audience. Overall, you nailed the timing, you know the pitch off memory to engage your audience more, and the information you presented is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon,
    I watched your video, and knew after 10 seconds that it will be a great video . You talk very dynamic, convincing, and cool . The mood you have is great because it makes the person that watches it happy . I started the video and started to smile after introduced yourself . That’s the type of energy I want to see from a person who sells a product to costumers . Really good job . Continue to work with that attitude .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon,
    I loved your pitch and how confident you spoke. You are a great speaker and seller. I loved your idea and how it felt like I was watching a shark tank pitch. I do suggest however to put your phone down out of your hand so we can see how you would pitch seeing the rest of your body language. I also would like you to dress for the occasion and present yourself a bit more professionally. Overall great energy and love the way the minute I started the video, I had a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete