Five Human Capital Traits:
1. Heart: I believe that I have a compassionate and understanding heart.
2. Open-Mindedness: I believe that I can be very understanding and open minded to a myriad of perspectives. I get that I do not get certain things.
3. Artistic: I am very creative and am able to sketch cartoons and people as well as graphic design.
4. Humor: I pride myself in bringing humor to the world, especially when I'm with good friends.
5. Philosophical: I find that I tend to be very philosophical about life and take great heed to the wisdom of others and apply that knowledge to my life and subsequently give that back to those that need it.
Interview 1: My mother believes that I am the smartest person she knows, not unlike that of my Uncle. She also believes that I am extremely creative and funny and that I have a bright future ahead of me.
Assessment: I find this to mainly be true. At times I can be uncertain as to my intelligence as I make many mistakes and can be very forgetful, but I like the positive outlook.
Interview 2: My father believes that I am very artistic and intelligent. He feels very proud of me and believes that I will be more successful than he has been.
Assessment: Again, wary of the intelligence aspect. As far as success goes, I believe that that is defined by the individual. To me, he has it all: a good family and a good time go a long way.
Interview 3: My sister believes that I am the smartest person she knows and can be very wise for my age. According to her I provide good advice.
Assessment: I truly appreciate the intelligence aspect and at times I do feel that I may think like an "old soul". As far as advice goes, as long as she takes something out of my past experiences and allows for those anecdotes to help her, I am grateful.
Interview 4: My brother believes that I am a strong leader and am good at finding a middle ground.
Assessment: I also take pride in attempting to be a good role model for my siblings. In regard to finding a middle ground, I always say compromise is key.
Interview 5: My Uncle believes that I have natural talent in art and writing.
Assessment: Coming from my Uncle that means a tremendous deal as he is a producer in New York. Hopefully these skills can be translated to the workforce and can allow for me to use my creativity productively.
Reflection: All 5 of my interviews were over the phone and my recording was not working so I have simply transcribed the gist of the interviews. I have found that while I may not have always had a positive self-esteem, I have come to believe in all the attributes that they believe me to retain. Thus, they are correct and I would not make any corrections to my list.
Hello Brandon,
ReplyDeleteWith your family members each describing a detail of you creates your personality overall, and with your uncle saying that, I believe that you'll make it out there one day as long as you have your family's support, but more overall, your drive to keep doing you and to achieve your goals. Not only that, but having a great personality and the social aspect to it will make you well-liked in the workforce, great job.
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteThe things that your family said about you were really sweet . It seems like you’re a great person, brother, and son. I think they are really appreciating you, and they are going to support you with everything they can . I think that creative aspect will be very valuable for your career as an entrepreneur because you will always have ideas and that is basically what entrepreneurship is about . It sounds like you have great character traits to be a successful entrepreneur
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteThe way that your family and friends describe you matches exactly what you listed in part one for how you would describe yourself. I think almost everyone makes mistakes here and there or even be forgetful. After reading what your interviews had to say about you, it sounds like you are a very caring and intelligent person with a bright future ahead of you. Like in my post, my friend's interviews line up with the ones I listed in part one just as in yours too.
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have a good heart and humor together because you can really positively effect people's life's in a positive manor. Being forgetful is a part of life and since you have such a positive outlook on life things like that won't matte if you try and work on them. I think that you possess perfect traits to be an entrepreneur especially being creative and intellegent. Seems like your family is full support of whatever you do.