1) My name is Brandon Gin and I am a fourth year telecommunication:
production major. My skills include leadership, efficiency, and
creativity. I also come with a number of experiences that include four
various part-time positions such as a server, bus boy, student
assistant, and customer service representative. With these facets in
place, I have aspirations of becoming a writer for a television show,
more specifically something in animation. I see this business as a
possible venture that I may decide to pursue if I have enough capital to
commit to this entrepreneurial endeavor.
2) The service that I am offering is a more efficient way to save
customers time when doing laundry duties around campus. With my product,
people will be able to have a productive way to perform their laundry
duties through incentive tactics of offering a point based system
for use that users accrue and eventually use for free laundry. This also
include status updates to laundry cycles as well as any errors.
3) I am offering this to university students, however there is potential
for expansion to other users worldwide. All of these customers share
the common trait of owning clothes.
4) This product is valuable as your time is valuable. By purchasing my
service, users will be able to more efficiently control this seemingly
chaotic and inconsistent aspect of their lives so that they may better
put forth their efforts into more productive aspects of life.
5) What sets me apart from all others is a novel product under a creative format that gives back to its users.
I believe that my business concept is solid. I firmly stand with my
product as it is mutually beneficial to users as it is for business. Not
only this, but I believe that it will soon be a paramount feature for
all laundry-users. Because of this large demographic, I can see this
product gaining power and eventually becoming commonplace. With this, I
find that my product is strong and does not hold any weak aspects.
Feedback Memo: With the overall positive reception I have received for my last napkin idea, I decided that perhaps it would be best to keep a majority of the information and remove a few grammatical inconsistencies! I also took off a few sentences that felt unnecessary. I am now ready and more certain with my concept and the success that that will bring about!
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteyour product looks all around really good . I think it's a great idea with great potential! You have good chances to expand your business like you mentioned in one point. People will always have to wash their clothes, so there is always a market for your product and always a need of the costumer. Those are very good requirements for you.
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteI like your product a lot and I think it was a good idea to not change anything about this post from your previous one. Also, I agree with you that this product will be as valuable as your time because everyone loves being efficient. Overall I think that removing some things to fix your grammar has made this post better. After reading this post I agree with you, I think you are ready for the next step with this product.
Brandon,
ReplyDeleteI have been following your product and I can say that I love it every time I read your posts. I think it is cool that your adding incentives while doing laundry because I always seem to do that automatically for myself because it motivates me. I think this is a great way to keep people focused and not have them distracted looking at the clock to know when their clothes are ready to be taken out. There is a huge market for this and I think you have all aspects in check with each other so great job!.
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteI think that first of all with your major and skill sets that you are a great person to be a candidate. I love your idea because I personally find myself dreading the way laundry is done so I believe this would help me get it done. With no to little negative feedback it was good to keep your idea in place and to just fix grammatical errors.