Thursday, April 16, 2020

28A – Your Exit Strategy

1. My business is...BOOMING. Or it will be in the next 5 years. I plan on taking this company global. This will not be the last you hear of my laundry application conglomerate. I will stay with this business until the day I perish. This will not be a family business. Only my own. This is my business after all.

2. I have selected this strategy because I am a one man show. I know my business like nobody's business. I have chosen the right answer to the right question. This is right.

3. My exit strategy perfectly coincides with all of my other decisions. They have been calculated and reassuring, as usual. I have so many opportunities to identify, but this is the one. I have grown so much and I will acquire all the resources. I can do this because my company is a success.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon,
    It's nice to hear that you’re a one man show and that the business is BOOMIN' , but hopefully better like AB. You said that you will run it until you perish, but what if a huge company comes around and gives you not 1, not 2, what if they give you 3 bags with Benjamins, and you would be set for life? Would you still run your business or would you secure the bag? Because I would definitely secure the bag, and hang for the rest of my life in a nice house in Miami with my double espresso, a golden Rolex at my wrist, and the Bentley in the garage.
    It's just too nice to pass on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon,
    I love how enthusiastic you are about your company though I fear that your own opinion might get in the way of your own success. When someone solely runs their company, they start to see a more biased view of the world and how it changes. I would be weary of the future and how it might compromise your business with new technologies coming out every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brandon,
    I like that you are staying with your company so you can expand it on a global scale. This idea will allow you to help more people save time doing laundry around the world. I agree with you that you know your own business better than anyone else so why sell it or give it over to the family. I believe that your business will be a big success, but it would be a better idea for you to get more people than just yourself involved. This process will help you get multiple views on your business processes.

    ReplyDelete