2) The interviews for this course certainly can be disheartening if you were to either receive poor feedback or if your time management makes it difficult to find subjects. Regardless, persistence and sheer willpower allow for you to pull through. Because of this, I have certainly developed a rather tenacious attitude. The experience that most contributed to this was the consistency of assignments. Had it not been for the presence of weekly assignments that are similar in structure, I would not be as consistent with my work.
3) Three skills that I would offer: 1. Work ahead of schedule to ensure that all is completed, which allows you enough time to complete more arduous assignments. 2. Take effective notes so that cupcakes and assignments correlate and make sense. 3. Work to produce quality content.
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteat first, I absolutely love the picture you choose. It's a really cool meme, and I like it.
I think if your management is on point, your work is so much organised and better because you don't just start to text how you feel, instead you really know what to do and you write something with a concept. The skills you learned are so important for entrepreneurs, and I believe it will help you a lot in your career.
Hey Brandon! The kitten cracks me up. Seriously caught my eye. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with the advice for cupcakes. I've never had quizzes that were truly based on lectures so I've been falling behind on those. Thankfully, I think most of us follow your second bit of advice by staying ahead. Great post and super realistic.
ReplyDeleteHey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteI'd have to agree with you time management and consistency are huge in this class cause there are assignments every week and it is very easy to miss them if you are not careful! Working ahead of schedule is a good way to have success in this class as well as preparation. The quizzes can get you if you fall behind but you just have to keep going like you said!