Thursday, April 2, 2020

22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3

 https://youtu.be/qt33Wn9_7k4

The feedback that I received on my last post was phenomenal! I could not have grown so fundamentally if I had not committed to developing such as broad range of ideas as given to me by my peers. This time, I stand the whole time and attempt to make it more personal.

This was by far my favorite and most successful pitch yet. Be prepared for a masterpiece, pitches.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon,
    I liked your last pitch a lot, and definitely like this one a lot too. The way you talk is great! Confident with a certain easiness, but still conscious enough to sell your product. You talked really positive and personal, and I'm sure that every costumer would feel very comfortable to talk with a CEO like you. Phenomenal job again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon,
    I agree with you that this is the most successful and interesting pitch that I have been able to watch of yours. Time in today’s world is everything to people, and ways to save time is a great hook to get people interested in your product. This post is very personal and you made sure you focused on your feedback from your last pitch to perfect this one. Great job on this final pitch, and I believe that this product will be in high demand for your targeted market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon,
    I love your energy and how confident you are in your pitch. I wish I had these traits in my pitch and haven't seen it in many other peoples. You make the product seem so personal and you speak as if you have been creating this idea for years. You did so great on this final pitch but I would say maybe put on a full shirt next time for professional reasons. Great job!

    ReplyDelete