Thursday, April 9, 2020

25A- What's Next?

Existing Market

1. Continuing with my product I will develop its application in its its entirety.

2. Interview 1: Spoke on perfecting the incentivization aspect of my service.

Interview 2: Spoke about using my current network to test out my service.

Interview 3: Provided great insight into the laundry industry and how my service may have stringent opposite from this evil conglomerate.

3. I plan on having a mass marketing campaign to local universities and its students. This will include Instagram, Turlington Tabling, Turlington Flyers, and Turlington  Dissapointment. Subsequently I will expand to other states and other universities until I have conquered the entire world under one rule.

New Market: 

1. The new market that I have found is in family homes in order to expand the business to a more personal level.

2. This would be more successful with a highly advanced and creative marketing campaign to spread awareness and garner support.

3. The two interviews that I held explained that my product would be successful if I did indeed market with comedic overtones and longstanding silences.

4.      I learned that this new market provides many opportunities. I was extremely surprised by this. I am still in shock. All of my assumptions were correct. I have made it.
     The new market is much better than the old one. This one is newer. It also has many more people than just University students so I can expand as far as the eyes can see. I can expand as far the Internet, and the Internet is one of the biggest, most inconceivable things there is. Also on the attractability scale this is hot. Scalding. Hot. Scalding hot.
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brandon,
    I think that developing your product more first is a very important next step so then you can be successful in your market. I agree with your first interviewee that the incentivization aspect needs to be perfected, so that this aspect will attract your customers more. I like how you were not overcommitted to your first market and you were able to identify another good market. I have confidence in your product that no matter what market you enter, your product will make a huge impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon,
    I always iron my clothes after the laundry, but i found out that this is a very rare thing in the USA. None of my American friends has ever done it before, so I think this could be something for your business. I think ironed clothes look so much better, and I know that there is lot of potential on the market. You could also pair it with your laundry service. This would be a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon,
    I agree that your new market gives you more opportunity to sell to a bigger audience. Though if you decide to keep it with just college students then I think your marketing strategy is great. Advertising on campus is a great way to draw attention to your company without having to seek out college students. I think it’s great you kept an open mind about expanding your target market. Great job!

    ReplyDelete