This is the end, friends!
1. Lots of great experiences. Love the interactions with all my pals!
2. What stuck out for me were all of the amazing readings I've read. I'll remember going for interviews for my entire life. The interviews were fortunately also the most joyous part and the the part I was most proud of. I did great.
3. I see myself only as an entrepreneur. Nothing more. Nothing less. I am certain I moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset.
4/. To students in the future. Go with your hearts. No tips from me because I want you to be surprised by the sheer joy you receive from this class. To perform the best, pass the test. Foster that mindset by sleeping well!
Here is a picture!
Brandon,
ReplyDeleteEverytime I read your posts I can feel your energy through what you write. You seem very passionate about entrepreneurship and it honestly inspired me to work harder in this class. I am surprised that the interview were your favorite part as those were my least favorite but then again you seem a lot more outgoing than I am. Great job!
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeleteThroughout this semester I have enjoyed reading your posts every time. I agree that the readings in this class played a vital role in our development as entrepreneurs and for our futures. We both agree that the interviews were one of our favorite parts of the class. Also we moved closer to having an entrepreneurial mindset at the end of this class. I am intrigued by you not giving any tips to future students. However, I do like the strategy behind this choice because it makes future students be more prepared for the class and have more fun too.
Hey Brandon,
ReplyDeletewhat an emotional picture. I'm not gonna lie, you had me in tears when I saw this. The connection between the passion in your texts and the emotional facial expression is something very special, which I will cherish forever. Thank you for giving me this spiritual experience. Also thank you for your posts and comments. I learned so much through them that I could say that your advices were as important as the posts for me. I found a business partner in you. Du bist eine geile Sau Chef. Mach weiter so. Hat sehr Spass gemacht durch dich.